Review Detail

4.8 105
shingle-creek-golf-club-6
Orlando Golf Courses
First Class Golf Course
Overall rating
 
4.8
Wow! I would rate Shingle Creek the best golf course in Orlando. From tee to green, everything is first class. Staff was inviting and friendly. Course was in great condition. Not a truly memorable, signature hole. Greens were smooth and quick. Pace of play was a little slow. I expect it on a busy day, so it didn't bother me. With great conditions, I understand why they were busy.
CC
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

Recent Course Reviews

 
4.2
TS Tony Stevenson
"Greens were quick and smooth. Tees, greens and fairways were in immaculate..."
 
4.8
DS Dave Santos
"Best course in Orlando! Overall course conditions were great, especially the greens...."
 
4.2
MR Miranda Ray
"The golf course and staff were top notch."
 
2.8
BJ Bill Jackson
"Falcons Fire used to be one of the better golf courses in..."
 
4.7
RJ Ralph Johnson
"Great course. Wish we had time to play Crooked Cat. 36 holes..."