Review Detail

3.3 1
Orlando Golf Courses
North Shore Golf
Overall rating
 
3.3
Decent course. Greens were excellent. Quick and true. The problem here is pace of play. Hit and wait, hit and wait was the norm today. At times there were 3 foursomes on a tee box waiting to play. I complained to the ranger who informed me the the club owner put in a number of friends who didn't have tee times. I paid $91 to hit and wait. What a shame. I won't be back.
B
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Recent Course Reviews

 
4.3
JD John Diaz
"A good course with a unique layout. As an average golfer I..."
 
4.8
AK Anthony Korologos
"Loved the layout. Conditions were very nice. Staff was very helpful and..."
 
4.7
JR Jon Russell
"Fantastic course and staff! Impeccable conditions. I heard they are doing..."
 
4.7
JB Jeff Brady
"We played 36 holes at Champions Gate. The International course was superior..."
 
4.7
KD Kevin Dickson
"Excellent course and one of the best values in the area. Location..."