Review Detail

3.9 17
Orlando Golf Courses
Good Greens, Average Fairways
Overall rating
 
3.8
I was disappointed by the conditions of the fairways and bunkers of MetroWest, but everything else was quite nice. The staff was friendly, especially Dom the starter. The tees and greens were in good condition, but the fairways were very thin and the bunkers are in need of sand. Once the fairways are healthier I would play once again. Enjoyable.
TW
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Recent Course Reviews

 
4.7
MS Mike Swain
"Great conditions combined with a very scenic layout. Will schedule 36..."
 
3.3
MB Max Benson
"After hearing all the high praise for Falcons Fire I expected more...."
 
4.0
JD John Diaz
"Both courses at Orange Lake were nice. I preferred the Reserve course..."
 
4.7
BM Bob Murri
"Fantastic course and staff. Impeccable conditions."
 
5.0
SM Steve Morgan
"A phenomenal 36 holes of golf at Orange County National. Played both..."